Date: March 28, 2017
Time: 6:30-7:30 P.M.
Location: Active Family Wellness Center
4927 S. Collins St., Ste. 105
Arlington, TX 76018
This is the latest on preventing second concussion syndrome! This is geared towards the student athlete population. If you are a parent, principal, coach, athletic director or medical doctor, you don’t want to miss this! There is nothing more important than the brain health of these athletes. If you like the results the NFL are getting with their approach, keep doing what you’re doing, if not check this out! RSVP 817-557-2770.
Upcoming Community Events
- March 28, 2017 Concussion Roulette
- March 29, 2017 The Alzheimer’s Association Spring Symposium
- April 1, 2017 6th Annual Chili Cook Off
- April 8, 2017 Boots and Bling- Hats Off to Heritage
- April 20, 2017 2017 YMCA Annual Luncheon
- May 22, 2017 Multigenerational Communications in the Workplace Institute
- Back to the Community Calendar