The Alzheimer’s Association Spring Symposium
Time: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cost: Free for Caregivers - $50 (without CE) - $100 (with CE)
Location: Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011
The Alzheimer’s Association Spring Symposium is the region’s largest event focused on Alzheimer’s care, treatment and research. Celebrating its 14th year, the all-day event is known among caregivers and professionals for having expert speakers, a choice of informative and engaging presentations, and an exhibit hall where people can meet with dozens of businesses serving the needs of caregivers.
Featured speakers in 2017 will be Heather Snyder, PhD, Senior Director of Medical and Scientific Operations for the Alzheimer’s Association; Holly E. Hinson, M.D., M.C.R., Assistant Professor of Neurocritical Care, Neurology, and Emergency Medicine at Oregon Health and Science University; and Pamela Duncan, family caregiver and Alzheimer’s advocate. In addition, local experts will cover a range of topics of interest to family caregivers and healthcare professionals.
Upcoming Community Events
- March 28, 2017 Concussion Roulette
- March 29, 2017 The Alzheimer’s Association Spring Symposium
- April 1, 2017 6th Annual Chili Cook Off
- April 8, 2017 Boots and Bling- Hats Off to Heritage
- April 20, 2017 2017 YMCA Annual Luncheon
- May 22, 2017 Multigenerational Communications in the Workplace Institute
- Back to the Community Calendar