Taste of Arlington
Date: October 25, 2011
Cost: $41- general admission
Location: Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Taste of Arlington is Arlington’s biggest all-you-can-eat sampling of the best restaurants and beverages in town, and is celebrating its 29th year with the most exciting Taste yet! The evening includes a silent auction, a Big Board auction, live music and more all surrounded by Arlington’s distinctive, unique restaurants for all-you-can-eat sampling.
Buy purchasing tickets to Taste of Arlington, you’re helping raise money for thousands of kids in our community since the funds raised by Taste of Arlington benefit the youth programs at the YMCA of Arlington and Theatre Arlington.
Plan now to be part of the biggest Taste of Arlington ever!
For more information contact the Arlington Convention Center at 817-459-5000, or find out more online.
Upcoming Community Events
- May 27, 2016 Pleasant Grove
- May 27, 2016 Dallas Wings vs. Atlanta
- May 27, 2016 The Polyphonic Spree
- May 28, 2016 Regan James
- May 28, 2016 Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 29, 2016 Doug Burr
- May 29, 2016 Bowling for Soup
- June 2, 2016 Glen David Andrews
- June 3, 2016 Dale Watson
- June 4, 2016 Ruthie Foster
- Back to the Community Calendar