Taste of Arlington
Date: October 25, 2011
Cost: $41- general admission
Location: Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Taste of Arlington is Arlington’s biggest all-you-can-eat sampling of the best restaurants and beverages in town, and is celebrating its 29th year with the most exciting Taste yet! The evening includes a silent auction, a Big Board auction, live music and more all surrounded by Arlington’s distinctive, unique restaurants for all-you-can-eat sampling.
Buy purchasing tickets to Taste of Arlington, you’re helping raise money for thousands of kids in our community since the funds raised by Taste of Arlington benefit the youth programs at the YMCA of Arlington and Theatre Arlington.
Plan now to be part of the biggest Taste of Arlington ever!
For more information contact the Arlington Convention Center at 817-459-5000, or find out more online.
Upcoming Community Events
- September 8, 2014 Dave & Buster’s Make-A-Wish® 1st Annual Golf Tournament
- September 12, 2014 Why Salespeople Fail & What to Do About it!
- September 12, 2014 Whodunit, the Musical
- September 20, 2014 Tailgate Arlington… Wild Wild West
- September 26, 2014 PantegoFEST
- September 27, 2014 PantegoFEST
- September 28, 2014 PantegoFEST
- November 15, 2014 Santa’s Workshop
- November 22, 2014 Santa’s Workshop
- November 28, 2014 2014 Texas Christkindl Market
- Back to the Community Calendar