Taste of Arlington
Date: October 25, 2011
Cost: $41- general admission
Location: Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Taste of Arlington is Arlington’s biggest all-you-can-eat sampling of the best restaurants and beverages in town, and is celebrating its 29th year with the most exciting Taste yet! The evening includes a silent auction, a Big Board auction, live music and more all surrounded by Arlington’s distinctive, unique restaurants for all-you-can-eat sampling.
Buy purchasing tickets to Taste of Arlington, you’re helping raise money for thousands of kids in our community since the funds raised by Taste of Arlington benefit the youth programs at the YMCA of Arlington and Theatre Arlington.
Plan now to be part of the biggest Taste of Arlington ever!
For more information contact the Arlington Convention Center at 817-459-5000, or find out more online.
Upcoming Community Events
- March 29, 2017 The Alzheimer’s Association Spring Symposium
- March 31, 2017 AISD Education Celebration
- March 31, 2017 AISD Education Celebration at Six Flags!
- April 1, 2017 6th Annual Chili Cook Off
- April 8, 2017 Boots and Bling- Hats Off to Heritage
- April 13, 2017 Symphony Arlington Presents Laura Ospina, cello
- April 20, 2017 2017 YMCA Annual Luncheon
- May 22, 2017 Multigenerational Communications in the Workplace Institute
- Back to the Community Calendar