Taste of Arlington
Date: October 25, 2011
Cost: $41- general admission
Location: Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Taste of Arlington is Arlington’s biggest all-you-can-eat sampling of the best restaurants and beverages in town, and is celebrating its 29th year with the most exciting Taste yet! The evening includes a silent auction, a Big Board auction, live music and more all surrounded by Arlington’s distinctive, unique restaurants for all-you-can-eat sampling.
Buy purchasing tickets to Taste of Arlington, you’re helping raise money for thousands of kids in our community since the funds raised by Taste of Arlington benefit the youth programs at the YMCA of Arlington and Theatre Arlington.
Plan now to be part of the biggest Taste of Arlington ever!
For more information contact the Arlington Convention Center at 817-459-5000, or find out more online.
Upcoming Community Events
- June 29, 2016 Terrance Simien
- June 29, 2016 Minions
- June 30, 2016 AUSA Inaugural Young Professionals event
- June 30, 2016 Big Sam’s Funky Nation
- July 1, 2016 The Verve Pipe
- July 2, 2016 Zane Williams
- July 3, 2016 Hannah Kirby
- July 3, 2016 Brad Thompson
- July 4, 2016 Arlington 4th of July Parade
- July 6, 2016 Shaun the Sheep
- Back to the Community Calendar