Taste of Arlington
Date: October 25, 2011
Cost: $41- general admission
Location: Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Taste of Arlington is Arlington’s biggest all-you-can-eat sampling of the best restaurants and beverages in town, and is celebrating its 29th year with the most exciting Taste yet! The evening includes a silent auction, a Big Board auction, live music and more all surrounded by Arlington’s distinctive, unique restaurants for all-you-can-eat sampling.
Buy purchasing tickets to Taste of Arlington, you’re helping raise money for thousands of kids in our community since the funds raised by Taste of Arlington benefit the youth programs at the YMCA of Arlington and Theatre Arlington.
Plan now to be part of the biggest Taste of Arlington ever!
For more information contact the Arlington Convention Center at 817-459-5000, or find out more online.
Upcoming Community Events
- October 6, 2016 ArlingtonAnswers.com Job Fair
- October 6, 2016 Arlington Police Foundation Charity Golf Classic
- October 13, 2016 Symphony Arlington presents Kiarra Saito-Beckman, Violin
- October 29, 2016 AUSA North Texas Veterans Housing Summit
- November 10, 2016 Hiring Red, White & You! Job Fair
- November 12, 2016 University of Texas Arlington Mens Basketball Game vs. Texas Southern
- November 13, 2016 University of Texas Arlington Womens Basketball Game vs. UTSA
- November 20, 2016 University of Texas Arlington Womens Basketball Game vs. Wichita State
- November 21, 2016 University of Texas Arlington Mens Basketball Game vs. St. Francis (Ill.)
- November 23, 2016 University of Texas Arlington Mens Basketball Game vs. Mount St. Mary’s
- Back to the Community Calendar