Taste of Arlington
Date: October 25, 2011
Cost: $41- general admission
Location: Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Taste of Arlington is Arlington’s biggest all-you-can-eat sampling of the best restaurants and beverages in town, and is celebrating its 29th year with the most exciting Taste yet! The evening includes a silent auction, a Big Board auction, live music and more all surrounded by Arlington’s distinctive, unique restaurants for all-you-can-eat sampling.
Buy purchasing tickets to Taste of Arlington, you’re helping raise money for thousands of kids in our community since the funds raised by Taste of Arlington benefit the youth programs at the YMCA of Arlington and Theatre Arlington.
Plan now to be part of the biggest Taste of Arlington ever!
For more information contact the Arlington Convention Center at 817-459-5000, or find out more online.
Upcoming Community Events
- February 9, 2015 Health Insurance Marketplace Enrollment
- February 19, 2015 Symphony Arlington presents violist, Paul Silverthorne
- February 20, 2015 Disney’s The Little Mermaid JR.
- February 26, 2015 7th Annual “Girl’s Night Out”
- March 14, 2015 Redemption Church of Arlington Texas 2014-2015 Capital Campaign fundraising breakfast
- Back to the Community Calendar