North Texas Association of Manufacturers: Membership Benefits
Members in NTAM shall be composed of manufacturers as well as those who provide a product of service for manufacturing. What does NTAM do for the industrial and business community?
- Representation - Monitor the activities of our municipalities, counties, and State Government, plus other regulatory agencies, such as the Texas Commission On Environmental Quality, for changes in ordinances, regulations and utility rates.
- Issue Awareness - NTAM reviews various media sources to keep members advised of rules and regulations that might affect them.
- Educational Opportunities – NTAM’s workshops, plant tours, special interest groups on plant operations and marketing & sales, and various committee participation keeps the membership up-to-date.
- Networking - Monthly luncheons, seminars, quarterly mixers, trade shows, special interest groups, bowling and golf tournaments, are designed to foster the networking of our membership.
- Internet-Based Manufacturing Capabilities Database - Search for products and/or services offered by NTAM members at our future public access website. For more information email email@example.com.
- Referrals for Products and Services - NTAM assists members and the general public in locating a product, service or a manufacturing process by sending manufacturing requests to members.
- Resume Service - NTAM receives and forwards resumes of highly qualified professionals through the NTAM broadcast system.